Barry is a boutique Luxury Home and Commercial Realtor that focuses on Delray Beach and Boynton Beach, Florida. He is a director on the Board of Palm Beach County's Realtors Commercial Alliance. Being on the Board gives Barry insights on projects and extensive resources when it comes to buying and selling commercial real estate in Delray Beach and the surrounding cities. This plays a key role in working with his clients when it comes to selling an asset for a landlord or finding an asset for a buyer. Looking to get a valuation of your commercial property, please send us your name, address of the property, phone number and email - Click here. Landlords looking to maximize their price when selling or leasing their commercial property most often use someone they know or a family member because they feel obligated. Prudent sellers know their business, therefore typically always get the highest price because they know what questions to ask a Commercial Real Estate Practitioner when it comes to selling their asset. They don't use a family member just because. Commercial Realtors/Practitioners have resources that most residential Realtors do not possess. For example, a commercial practitioner must be glued to the cities they work in and know all of the administration in planning & zoning, and have key insights to what the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) will cover for your property. Commercial Realtors need to understand how to navigate the waters with zoning approvals, and truly understand the potential of your property so they can sell it to its best advantage. Real estate investors know two things:
- The more exposure they get on their asset during the sales process, the more offers he will receive, ultimately leading him towards his highest priced buyer. They know only commercial practitioners can maximize their exposure through their resources and database.
- Once a buyer has an inkling of an interest, the Commercial Realtor they hire will market their asset to reflect its greatest advantages. Offering Memorandum Example and Property Website Example.
Real Estate investors that maximize their sales price ask Barry five primary questions:
- How would you approach marketing my property?
- Do you have a local database to increase exposure of my asset?
- Would you create an Offering Memorandum and Website for my property?
- Do you belong to Loopnet, Costar? What other listing platforms do you use and syndicate to? Our commercial division uses Buildout.
- Can you pull commercial comps, do valuations, and prepare LOI's (Letter of Intent) on income and non-income producing properties?
If you are selling and your property is in a great location, we will focus on that to maximize your sales price. The way we showcase that is by creating a drone video for your property. For commercial, Barry's expertise is in, Office, Retail, Industrial, Land for redevelopment and smaller boutique multifamily properties. He has a strong network of buyers and sellers, as well as access to the national and local databases. Barry can help you find a site or property to purchase, choose a building or space to lease for your business, market your property to find a tenant, or leverage the Raveis marketing team to help you divest of your property. Make it easy on yourself by putting your property in the hands of seasoned professionals. Selling a real estate asset on your own can be an overwhelming task. There's advertising to plan and budget for, private showings to arrange, purchase offers to negotiate, contract contingencies to worry about, and complicated paperwork to fill out. We have extensive experience marketing properties and showing them to their best advantage. Call Barry today at 561-880-5587 You can learn more about our commercial division at Frette Commercial - William Raveis South Florida Mr. and Mrs. Todd owned their office building for 30 years and felt that now was the time for them to divest. See what they had to say about Barry in their video testimonial.
FAQ's? : Click Here